We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimeEdit "Today" and "None" buttons localization

Hi,

I have seen in the forum's post that I can change the label's content of the "Today" button by including a resource file named Syncfusion.Shared.WPF.xx-XX.resx which contains a string resource called "TodayLabel" in my project. That works OK but when I change the application's UIThread's CultureInfo at runtime, the label doesn't change. 

We're currently using a MarkupExtension that we bind our labels to the required resources, this makes our UI react when changing the CultureInfo of the app.

My question is, is there a way to have this behaviour for the "Today" and the "None" buttons

Thanks.

MarkupExtension

already have a localization engine that works for WPF application when changing the application's language at runtime

1 Reply

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team July 18, 2013 04:09 AM UTC

Hi Michel,

Sorry for the delay caused. 

As the query posted in this forum has been logged as an incident #110766, we have updated the response in the same. Please check the incident #110766 for further technical updates.

Please let us know in case of any other queries.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon