We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with tabStrip and MultiPage

I'm new with syncfusion asp.net...I create a page using GridGroupingControl and works excellent,
then I try to add the tabStrip and Multipage and works just fine running the project locally (debugging from Visual Studio) but when I publish the site on the server the tabStrip and MultiPage doesn't appear! only the GridGrouping is display :( what should I do?

1 Reply

SP Sunil Prabakar C Syncfusion Team July 25, 2013 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

While hosting the sample in IIS, we suggest you to add all the required Syncfusion assemblies into Bin folder, if the assemblies are not installed into GAC. Also, please remove all the version related details from your assembly references in Web.Config and aspx pages if the assemblies are referred from Bin. Assembly version details are required only if those are referred from GAC.

We have also prepared a simple sample to showcase this behavior and the sample can be downloaded from the link given below,

samplewebsite.zip

Kindly try the attached sample in your IIS and let us know if this helps.

Regards

Sunil Prabakar C

samplewebsite_3ac3d113.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon