We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Update - Class Definitions Change

My question is about the updates in my code with the upgrade of Syncfusion products as a general issue. I''ve developed an application in which I ve used EssentialGrid and TreeViewAdv Version 1.6. Lately I''ve purchased the latest version, and tried to build my application with the new Syncfusion Assemblies, but many errors are generated. Some properties of the components have changed, but I can not find a specific update document for the component changes that will address the easiest solution. Do you release such documents; if yes where is it? If no, how am I going to find the new property which meets the old one?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 18, 2004 08:05 AM UTC

Hi, The TreeViewAdv was a preview control in version 1.6 and has changed considerably since. We will make available a migration document that will help with this transition. Essential Grid should however remain compatible. Are you getting any grid related errors also? Best regards, Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon