We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CurrentCellActivated event is not firing.

Hi,

I am facing a problem which is described below:

I have four levels of nested Grids with templated columns. I am trying to edit a cell while tabbing, the cell is getting selected but it doesn’t allow to edit the cell until I click it.

To solve this problem I am handling “CurrentCellActivated” event, it is firing and working fine for the parent grid selected cell but not firing for its child grid while tabbing. Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Jyoti

1 Reply

DA Divya A Syncfusion Team July 1, 2013 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Jyoti,

The CurrentCellActivated event has to be invoked for each ChildModel, the ChildModels can be obtained and the corresponding CurrentCellActivated event can be invoked from the RecordExpanded event.

Code Snippet:

this.dataGrid1.ModelLoaded += new EventHandler(dataGrid1_ModelLoaded);

void dataGrid1_ModelLoaded(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

this.dataGrid1.Model.Table.RecordExpanded += 

new EventHandler<GridDataValueEventArgs<GridDataRecord>>(Table_RecordExpanded);

}

void Table_RecordExpanded(object sender, GridDataValueEventArgs<GridDataRecord> e)

{

dataGrid1.Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(new Action(() =>

{

e.Value.ChildModels[0].Grid.CurrentCellActivated += 

new Syncfusion.Windows.ComponentModel.GridRoutedEventHandler(grid_CurrentCellActivated);

}), DispatcherPriority.ApplicationIdle);

e.Value.ChildModels[0].Table.RecordExpanded += 

new EventHandler<GridDataValueEventArgs<GridDataRecord>>(Table_RecordExpanded);

}

We have prepared a sample and attached it in the following location.

Sample: HierarchicalGridDemo.zip

Regards,

Divya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon