We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid disposing issue

Hi Team,

I am using windows application. onload of form i have created a grid which is having 10000 rows and also added a button below to grid. onclick of button added a functionality of disposing the grid.Everything is working fine but facing the memory problems. i.e., Before disposing the grid memory consumption is 70664k but after dispoing the grid memoty consumption still 70820k. please provide the solution.

To dispose the grid im using just below line of code. and also called the Gc.collect() method but didnt find any difference. please provide the sample with the solution.

Gridctrl.Dispose();

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team June 5, 2013 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Bharat,

Thank you for your interest in syncfusion products.

We will update details for your reported query in that incident 109132. Please refer the incident for better follow up. also We suggest you to logon your Direct trac account with your username and password to view your incidents.

Here is the link:

http://www.syncfusion.com:91/Support/DirectTrac/incidentview.aspx?incidentID=109132

Let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Ragamathullah B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon