We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Accodian Change Undefined

I am trying to hookup my accordion to jquery methods to make ajax calls to my mvc controller. I have setup my render call:

@{

Html.Syncfusion().Accordion("accordionId")

.ClientSideOnChangeStart("OnChangeStart")

.ClientSideOnChange("OnChange")

.FillSpace(true)

.Render();

}

And defined my script:

<script>

$(function OnChangeStart(event, ui) {

alert("OnChangeStart");

});

$(function OnChange(event, ui) {

alert("OnChange");

});

</script>

The alerts get called once but immediately afterwards I get a, "change is undefined" error.

I have attached the sample project.

.Render();

}

Accordion972141767_b00ed259.zip

3 Replies

SP Sunil Prabakar C Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Robert Schmidt,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

The sample project shared by you does not throw any error in our side, its working fine. So, kindly update the steps to reproduce this error.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Prabakar C

RS Robert Schmidt May 30, 2013 04:49 PM UTC

All I do is run the project. Here is a screenshot. I get the error with all browsers.

Undefined_4628e245.zip

ME Meena Syncfusion Team June 4, 2013 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

As part of our commitment to providing high-performance hosting services, a maintenance has been planned on our network and server equipment on June 3rd, 2013. During this period, we will not be able to download certain files from our website. So, we request you to send your last attachment files to support@syncfusion.com , which would be helpful for us to download and analyze your problem.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this maintenance may have caused you. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance. We will let you know as soon as the maintenance is completed.

Regards,

Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon