We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

sfUtility

I've been trying to get the MVC Grid component to work but I keep on getting an error that sfEvalScripts isn't defined. It looks like I'm missing a reference to sfUtility.js but I can't find the file anywhere or the means to include it in my Razor View.

Can somebody help please?

4 Replies

CB Carl Bates May 22, 2013 01:59 PM UTC

Right, using a network monitor I've seen that the function is defined in some script that's being sent from the MvcResourceHandler but by the time I come to consume it the function isn't defined. does anybody have any idea what's going on with this please?

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team May 23, 2013 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Carl,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have updated the response for your query in the incident 108640. Please follow the same for further details.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Hariharan J.V.

RM Ron Mendoza May 27, 2013 07:36 AM UTC

Hi, i am also this kind of issue. i have attached the error. i rendered the grid with sytle: visibility=hidden.
i tried putting the header scripts in the partial view that i am rendering but to no avail. can you give me idea on this. thanks.
here is my script code:

$.ajax({
url: '/ModalDialog/FindReferralCustomer',
type: 'post',
data: JSON.stringify({
Criteria: {
LastName: $('#Criteria_LastName').val(),
Address: $('#Criteria_Address').val(),
Phone: $('#Criteria_Phone').val(),
City: $('#Criteria_City').val()
}
}),
datatype: 'html',
contentType: 'application/json; charset=utf-8',
success: function (responseHtml) {
$('#gridReferralCustomers')[0].innerHTML = responseHtml;
$.fn.sfEvalScripts(responseHtml);
}

syncfusion_77aa9226.rar

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team May 28, 2013 02:15 PM UTC

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your update.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Before start analyzing this could you please provide more information on your requirement and your product version so that we could able to provide you a better solution quickly?.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,                                                                                     
Hariharan J.V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon