We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dynamically adding combobox to Grid

Hi , I am populating the Combobox dynamically in the GridDataBoundGrid.I am able to populate the combobox but when i click on this cell it crashes. Please tell me the way out of this problem and possible reasons why it is coming...I am giving you the information i got while running it... Messages: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Stack Trace: at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.WndProc(Message& msg) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.WndProc(Message& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 16, 2004 10:19 AM UTC

Here is a KB link to one way you can dynamically control the contents of one dropdown based on the values set in another using CurretnCellShowingDropDown. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=567 Here is a sample that does it in a slightly different manner using grid.Model,QueryCellInfo. How are you trying to do it? If you cannot use one of the above techniques, can you postt a sample project showing what you are trying to do?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon