We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

can i set the CloseButton style in a document window of dockingpanel?

Hi syncfushion team,
 when I use Metro style, then I open a document window in dockingPanel, I set DocumentCloseButtonType = "both", I want highlight or do some changes in the CloseButton when the mouse over it, how can I do this?
(I know when i use below code can change all tabItem style
<syncfusion:DockingManager.DocumentTabItemStyle>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type syncfusion:TabItemExt}">

<Setter Property="Background" Value="Green" />

</Style>

</syncfusion:DockingManager.DocumentTabItemStyle>

but I just only want change the CloseButton for highLight it when mouse over....)

2 Replies

MM Muthalagu M Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Qihhh,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products and Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Currently it is not possible to set something on close button in Document window which is present in Docking Manager by directly, but it is possible by some workaround.

We have prepared a work around sample for your requirement and you can download the sample from the attachment.

In this sample, we have modified the CloseButtonTemplate for both Selected and UnSelected tabitems in Document Window. Then modified templates are used in DocumentTabItemStyle, because that style is needed for changing the behavior of TabItems in Document Window.

Please let us know in case of any queries.

Regards,
Muthalagu

CloseButtonStyleInDockingManager_523c3fbb.zip

RK rajan kumar singh July 8, 2014 09:53 AM UTC

Hi,
   Attached Sample Code is not able to download..giving corruption error. Please attach the sample code

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon