We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataControl and Checkbox Column

I have a griddatacontrol with a checkbox column.  I use the MVVM pattern.  The itemssource property of the GridDataControl is set with a binding to an ICollectionView en el ViewModel.  The checkbox column is mapped to a boolean property of the elements from the ICollectionView.  The problem is that when I checked some checkboxes from the grid's elements, the ICollectionView in the ViewModel just recognizes from the second element (that were checked) onwards.  The first element is checked but the ViewModel doesn't recognize it.  I have been doing many tests and I think that the ViewModel doesn´t capture the check event in the row that is selected.

Would you please help me?

1 Reply

DA Divya A Syncfusion Team May 22, 2013 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Sulma,

We have analyzed the reported issue. Please ensure whether you have enabled UpdateMode as PropertyChanged. When this API is enabled the changes in Grid will be reflected to the underlying collection spontaneously.

Code Snippet:

<syncfusion:GridDataControl x:Name="datagrid"

Grid.Row="1"

ColumnSizer="Auto"

AutoGenerateColumnsInfo="True"

UpdateMode="PropertyChanged" />

Regards,

Divya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon