We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridDataControl and Checkbox Column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108833 May 14,2013 04:02 PM May 22,2013 07:59 AM WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Sulma Pedraza
Asked On May 14, 2013 04:02 PM

I have a griddatacontrol with a checkbox column.  I use the MVVM pattern.  The itemssource property of the GridDataControl is set with a binding to an ICollectionView en el ViewModel.  The checkbox column is mapped to a boolean property of the elements from the ICollectionView.  The problem is that when I checked some checkboxes from the grid's elements, the ICollectionView in the ViewModel just recognizes from the second element (that were checked) onwards.  The first element is checked but the ViewModel doesn't recognize it.  I have been doing many tests and I think that the ViewModel doesn´t capture the check event in the row that is selected.

Would you please help me?

Divya A [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 22, 2013 07:59 AM

Hi Sulma,

We have analyzed the reported issue. Please ensure whether you have enabled UpdateMode as PropertyChanged. When this API is enabled the changes in Grid will be reflected to the underlying collection spontaneously.

Code Snippet:

<syncfusion:GridDataControl x:Name="datagrid"

Grid.Row="1"

ColumnSizer="Auto"

AutoGenerateColumnsInfo="True"

UpdateMode="PropertyChanged" />

Regards,

Divya.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;