We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

RangeSliderControl Tooltip

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108563 Apr 29,2013 07:53 AM May 12,2014 12:32 AM WPF 3
Tags: Tools
Besiana
Asked On April 29, 2013 07:53 AM

Hi,
I am using a range slider control in my xaml, like this:

<Controls:RangeSliderControl 
DataContext="{Binding RangeSliderViewModel}"
        ToolTip="{Binding value}"
/>

I would like the tooltip to show the underlying value of the slider where the mouse it pointing.
The example above always shows value 0. Is there a way to do this?

Kind regards,
Besiana

Dinesh Kumar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 2, 2013 05:02 AM

Hi Besiana,

We have created a simple sample to achieve your requirement. Please download the sample attached along with this forum.

In the sample we have set the value of Tooltip using a property called 'MyValue' via binding in RangeChanged event definition. When the mouse is pointed in a particular range, 'MyValue' property will get updated based on the Thumb selected and the resp. value gets displayed in Tooltip.

Please let us know in case of any other queries as always we are happy to help you out.

Warm Regards,

Dinesh Kumar P

RangeSlider_Tooltip_51cf6c2f.zip

Anil Dogra
Replied On May 9, 2014 02:57 PM

Need the same functionality, & I am not able to download the sample for ur site.

Berkunath A [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 12, 2014 12:32 AM

Hi Besiana,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We had a server crash after a while when we attached the original sample. So you are unable to download the sample.  We have attached the sample again. Now you can download the sample from the following link.

Please let me know if you have encounter any difficulties accessing the sample.

Regards,

Berkunath A

Attachment: RangeSlider_Tooltip_ccd891ed.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;