We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RangeSliderControl Tooltip

Hi,
I am using a range slider control in my xaml, like this:

<Controls:RangeSliderControl 
DataContext="{Binding RangeSliderViewModel}"
        ToolTip="{Binding value}"
/>

I would like the tooltip to show the underlying value of the slider where the mouse it pointing.
The example above always shows value 0. Is there a way to do this?

Kind regards,
Besiana

3 Replies

DK Dinesh Kumar P Syncfusion Team May 2, 2013 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Besiana,

We have created a simple sample to achieve your requirement. Please download the sample attached along with this forum.

In the sample we have set the value of Tooltip using a property called 'MyValue' via binding in RangeChanged event definition. When the mouse is pointed in a particular range, 'MyValue' property will get updated based on the Thumb selected and the resp. value gets displayed in Tooltip.

Please let us know in case of any other queries as always we are happy to help you out.

Warm Regards,

Dinesh Kumar P

RangeSlider_Tooltip_51cf6c2f.zip

AD Anil Dogra May 9, 2014 06:57 PM UTC

Need the same functionality, & I am not able to download the sample for ur site.

BA Berkunath A Syncfusion Team May 12, 2014 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Besiana,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We had a server crash after a while when we attached the original sample. So you are unable to download the sample.  We have attached the sample again. Now you can download the sample from the following link.

Please let me know if you have encounter any difficulties accessing the sample.

Regards,

Berkunath A

Attachment: RangeSlider_Tooltip_ccd891ed.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon