We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Different series

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

108547 Apr 26,2013 01:52 PM Apr 30,2013 12:52 PM WinRT 1
Tags: Chart
Alberto Bonfiglio
Asked On April 26, 2013 01:52 PM

Hello,
is it possible to have a chart with a lineseries ans a bubbleseries?
Could you provide a XAML example?

Also How can i force the refresh of the data? I have a listview that exposes an observable collection of T. T exposes a observable collection of x. The series is bound to x. When I first select a T the series is drawn. if I move to another T the correct series is drawn. If I move back to any previously selected Ts the chart is empty.

Thanks!

Alberto

Karthikeyan V [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 30, 2013 12:52 PM

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Query 1: Difference series

We are glad to inform you that, you can achieve your requirement by applying LineSeries and Bubble Series in a chart as shown in the given code snippet.

Code Snippet [Xaml]:

<chart:LineSeries XBindingPath='Year' YBindingPath='Val1' ItemsSource='{Binding power}'>

</chart:LineSeries>

<chart:BubbleSeries   XBindingPath='Year' YBindingPath='Val1' Size='Val3' ItemsSource='{Binding power}' MinimumRadius='10' MaximumRadius='15' >

</chart:BubbleSeries>          

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please find it in the given below location.

Query 2: Regarding ItemSource issue.

You have created new incident regarding this query. We have addressed the response for this query. Please follow up about this query details in incident.

Regards,

Karthikeyan V.

WinRTMixedChartDemo_b98c48a8.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;