We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Different series

Hello,
is it possible to have a chart with a lineseries ans a bubbleseries?
Could you provide a XAML example?

Also How can i force the refresh of the data? I have a listview that exposes an observable collection of T. T exposes a observable collection of x. The series is bound to x. When I first select a T the series is drawn. if I move to another T the correct series is drawn. If I move back to any previously selected Ts the chart is empty.

Thanks!

Alberto

1 Reply

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team April 30, 2013 04:52 PM UTC

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Query 1: Difference series

We are glad to inform you that, you can achieve your requirement by applying LineSeries and Bubble Series in a chart as shown in the given code snippet.

Code Snippet [Xaml]:

<chart:LineSeries XBindingPath='Year' YBindingPath='Val1' ItemsSource='{Binding power}'>

</chart:LineSeries>

<chart:BubbleSeries   XBindingPath='Year' YBindingPath='Val1' Size='Val3' ItemsSource='{Binding power}' MinimumRadius='10' MaximumRadius='15' >

</chart:BubbleSeries>          

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please find it in the given below location.

Query 2: Regarding ItemSource issue.

You have created new incident regarding this query. We have addressed the response for this query. Please follow up about this query details in incident.

Regards,

Karthikeyan V.

WinRTMixedChartDemo_b98c48a8.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon