We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ASP.NET MVC 3 OLAP CLIENT error.

Hi, I am using MVC 3 with vs2012 (.net 4.5)  trying to make OLAP CLIENT to work on existing application.  However, I get error:

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<dynamic>' does not contain a definition for 'Syncfusion' and no extension method 'Syncfusion' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<dynamic>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

on 

@Html.Syncfusion().Olap().OlapClient("olapclient", ViewData["DataManager"] as Syncfusion.Olap.Manager.OlapDataManager).Height(500).Width(800)

I have followed the directions on 
Getting Started / Adding OLAP Client to an Application

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Reply

PS Prabu S Syncfusion Team May 3, 2013 01:36 PM UTC

Hi Tomo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Please find the response as follows,

1. Please check whether the Syncfusion assemblies are installed in GAC properly.

GAC Location:

“C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\”

2. If the Syncfusion assemblies are not installed in the GAC properly, please launch the assembly installer from the dashboard available under “Syncfusion Dashboard à Utilities à Assembly Management à Launch”. Once finished, you can find the Syncfusion assembly(dll) in GAC location and it will get referred automatically in the project.

Also you can find all the Syncfusion assemblies in local machine at following location:

“$system drive:\ Program Files(x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version#\precompiledassemblies\$Version#\4.0\MVC4\”

We have created OlapClient[MVC] simple sample for your convenience. Please find the sample in following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/107419/OLAPClient_MVC1971997841.zip

Please let us know if you have further assistance .

Thanks,

Prabu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon