We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Create HTML PDF in Medium Trust

How does one create a PDF from HTML in medium trust?

I do not need to load a URL and process that. I have a templating system where content is styled using HTML and CSS. I want to get the HTML that I have saved and create a PDF.

Can this be done in medium trust?

If not, how does one create a PDF in medium trust while styling text and formats?

3 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team April 24, 2013 03:53 AM UTC

Hi Tony,
Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzes your requirement for 'Enhancing the conversion of HTML to PDF in medium trust scenario'.
This feature isn't available in our product, we have already created a feature request in our database.
We will let you know once the feature is implemented.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan.C

TB Tony Basallo April 24, 2013 04:12 AM UTC

FYI - for those of you looking for a medium trust solution until this feature gets implemented:

Create a Word document, which can process the HTML, and convert to PDF from Word.

This will work as long as your HTML is simple enough to be understood by Word. I'm using it for letters - which includes text formatting, some tables and margin/padding and it works well.

It won't producr a perfect image (like the full trust version), but...

Hope that helps.

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team April 25, 2013 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your workaround.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan.C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon