We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Navigating native pages

I was wondering if there is a way to go to another xaml/xml/whatever-it-is-for-ios page from a Orubase webpage. The flow I want in the app I am making is:

input screen (without pivots) -> result screen (with 2 pivots). (you can also see the attachment for this)

The only option I currently see is the web tab http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/orubase/Documents/tab.htm 

The problem with it is that it doesn't look as good as the native app would.

So I wonder, is it possible to navigate the phone page through the asp.net page?

pages_af3d6246.zip

2 Replies

JH Jeroen Heijster April 16, 2013 07:50 AM UTC

Not really sure why this was moved to Tools Mobile MVC since this was an Orubase question.

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team April 17, 2013 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your interest in Orubase.

For the query, "Navigation from webpage(without tab) to Tab page"

We can create an app for navigation from simple webpage to tab page from Orubase Project Wizard. For creating the project with "Login Page On", please follow the steps in this link http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/orubase/Documents/gettingstartedwithor.htm .  If you do not want login page, then you can change the layout of login page(Views/Account/LogOn.cshtml) in this created project.  To show Tabs page when submitting the form you have to redirect the page to View1.cshtml and add the following  in View1.cshtml page(Content of tab1 –Views/Home/ ).

<script type="text/javascript">

$("div[data-role='page']").bind("pagebeforeshow", function () {

Orubase.Utility.getDeviceName();

// For iOS

if (Orubase.Utility.isIOSDevice())

document.location = "iphone:AuthorizedUser";

//For Android

if (Orubase.Utility.getDeviceName() == "android")

Android.ProcessJavaScript("AuthorizedUser", null, null);

//For WindowsPhone

if (Orubase.Utility.getDeviceName() == OrubaseEnums.DEVICENAMES.WINDOWS_PHONE) {

window.external.notify("wp7:AuthorizedUser");

}

});

</script>

For the query, "Why this was moved to Tools Mobile MVC?"

We regret the inconvenience caused, the product has been changed to Orubase now

Please let us know if you have any queries

Regards,

Ponmalar P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon