We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

scheduler not working

hello,
        I have used scheduler in asp.net mvc but not working properly. So please provide some solution asap.

Thanks,
rims

SchedulerModechangeerror_e7d3a20d.zip

5 Replies

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team April 15, 2013 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Rims,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We regret for the inconvenience caused as we are not able to reproduce the issue reported by you in this forum. Please find the below sample on which we have tried to reproduce it, but couldn’t:

ScheduleMvcSample.zip

Note: It would be helpful for us, if you can reproduce the reported issue in the above sample.

Kindly refer the sample and let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

ScheduleMvcSample_eb6ba67b.zip

RI rims April 16, 2013 05:32 AM UTC

Hello Velmurugan S,
    Thanks for your reply but it's not a solution for me. Scheduler working proper in my local environment but not in live environment. When i change the  mode of view it doesn't work and error occur that i have attached here. This was work proper but from last some days not working in our live environment. So please give me some solution asap.

Thanks,
Rims 

SchedulerModechangeerror_5b67c268.zip

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team April 17, 2013 06:04 AM UTC

Hi Rims,

Thanks for your update.

We regret for the inconvenience caused as we are not able to reproduce the reported issue even in your specified scenario. Could you please provide us with the following information in order to analyze the root cause of those specified issues,

i.)                  Could you please ensure us whether you mean your live environment to the IIS server? If yes, could you please also ensure whether you are experiencing such issue only in the samples that are hosted in it? If the issue is in this case, you can also check with our online samples from the below location,

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/schedule/GettingStarted/FlatSchedule

ii.)                 Also, please provide us with some visual screenshots of your specified issues.

iii.)               Please also check with the dll’s that you have been used in your application.

iv.)               You have mentioned that the error occurs while changing the mode of view, Could you please also ensure us with information regarding which view do you mean? Whether changing the mode of view ( for example, from horizontal to vertical mode and vice versa) or type of view (from day view to week view, day view to workweek view, … and so on)?

v.)                It would be helpful for us if you provide us with the sample to reproduce it or try to reproduce your specified scenario in our previously updated sample, so that we can analyze and provide you with better solution.

Please let us know, if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan

RI rims April 22, 2013 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Velmurugan,
Thanks for your reply.
            Here, I provide you some information as per your questions.
i) Yes, I mean live environment means in IIS server but as before I mentioned that scheduler works fine before some days but now not working fine.
iv) When changing the type of view(from day view to week view, day view to workweek view, … and so on). We didn't get any error like yellow pages but when changing the type of view doesn't any effect.

Thanks,
Rims

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team April 24, 2013 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Rims,

Thanks for your update.

We regret for the inconvenience caused as we are not able to reproduce the reported issue even in your specified scenario. Could you please ensure the following information in order to analyze the root cause of the specified issue,

i.)                   Please ensure whether you have included the following post action method in the controller.

[AcceptVerbs(HttpVerbs.Post)]

public ActionResult Index(Params args, SchedulePropertiesModel model)

{

--------------------------------

--------------------------------

ActionResult result = app.ScheduleActions<ScheduleHtmlActionResult>();

return result;

}

ii.)                 Also, please check whether the post action was successful while clicking different views. (Check this in the console of the firefox browser, as illustrated in the below screen-shot.)

iii.)              Also, ensure whether the “ClientSideOnActionSuccess” event of the schedule control is getting fired correctly.

[CSHTML]

.DataSource(null)

.ClientSideOnActionSuccess("OnChangeView")

.Skins(ScheduleSkins.Sandune)

[SCRIPT]

<script type="text/javascript">

function OnChangeView() {

alert("Views Successfully changing.");

}

</script>

We have created the sample including all the above specified scenario , which can be downloaded from the below link.

ScheduleMVCSamples.zip

It would be really helpful for us, if you reproduce your specified issue in the above sample. By doing so, we can further analyze and provide you with possible solution, in case if the issue still persists.

Please let us know, if any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon