We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dynamic data for maps

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Maps API with multiple data sources and I was wondering if this is possible. I have one ShapeFileLayer with some ItemsSource at the beginning, but at some point I'm updating this datasource and it doesn't seem to reflect that in the map. This works fine with Line and Donut charts though. 

Thanks!

3 Replies

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team April 12, 2013 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Ritesh,

We are unable to reproduce the issue and we suspect that the class that contains the data for the map might not be an INotifyPropertyChanged in your project. Could you please check with the Data which you have used in your sample?

If the above solution doesn’t resolve your query, please provide us the reproducing sample, so that we could assist you in a better way.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex.K

RL Ritesh Lala April 12, 2013 05:40 PM UTC

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Joy. I was trying this with your Heat Map example in the sample browser (MapControl/BasicMap.xaml) but I had the labels hidden. Turns out the datasource does update but it doesn't update the shape fills. I'm attaching a screenshot that demonstrates this. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!

heatmap_7d3d6ec7.zip

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team April 15, 2013 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Ritesh,

We have analyzed your reported query and we are able to reproduce the issue “ Shape Fill is not getting updated”. This issue will be fixed on our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon