We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

OLAP cube cannot be able to browse in Syncfusion OLAP Browser

Team,
        I have 2 SSAS cubes say A and B which is of size 250MB and 650MB respectively.
        I can able to browse cube A in Syncfusion OLAP browser whereas i cant able to browse cube B.
        If I drag and drop any measures form cube its clocking for long time but did not retrieve any values.
        Kindly suggest me on this issue.
        Also clarify me is there any cube size restriction to browse in Syncfusion OLAP browser.
        Is there any basic property that we have to check in SSAS cube to access through Syncfusion OLAP browser.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

AG Anish George Syncfusion Team April 15, 2013 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Dhandapani,

We suggest you to add the below code snippet in your sample so that the loading time will be reduced while doing any drag and drop operations.

InitializeComponent();

this.olapClient1.OlapChart.OptimizeLargeDataLoading = true;

Enable the OptimizeLargeDataLoading below the InitializeComponent() method ie., after initialize all the components only the olapclient can activate OptimizeLargeDataLoading property.

Please let us know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Anish

AS Asha April 15, 2013 02:39 PM UTC

AS Asha April 16, 2013 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Team,
How to do Optimization( Large Data Loading ) in  MVC.Drag and drop is not working in OLAP browser when my cube is large.
Thanks
Asha

PS Prabu S Syncfusion Team April 17, 2013 04:14 AM UTC

Hi Asha,

While cube is too large, data needs to be extract from the cube obviously will take more time. At such circumstance we can use the virtual scrolling option to avoid this problem so that the data would be viewable page-wise.

Please find online sample demo in following link for virtual scrolling.

http://bi.syncfusion.com/demos/Mvc/olapclient/VirtualScrolling/VirtualScrolling

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Prabu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon