We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Drag and Drop in Syncfusion Grid

Hi,
Case 1:-
In the attached project, I tried the drag and drop between rows, its not working.

Case 2:-
I tried to load the syncfusion grid in the jquery dialog, but it doesn't come up. The jquery dialog was empty.

The button to open the jquery dialog is "View Students".

Can you give me solutions for the above mentioned problems.

1 Reply

RD Rakesh D Syncfusion Team April 16, 2013 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Giri,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Query : Drag and Drop in Syncfusion Grid

We suggest you to create a post action for Index method to perform drag and drop operation in Syncfusion grid. Please refer below code snippet for further details.

[AcceptVerbs(HttpVerbs.Post)]

public ActionResult Index(PagingParams args)

{

IEnumerable<StudentDetails> studList = BindStudents();

return studList.GridActions<StudentDetails>();

}

For your convenience we have prepared a sample for the above scenario and it is attached below. Please refer to it.

Query : I tried to load the syncfusion grid in the jquery dialog, but it doesn't come up ?

We regret to let you know that we can only provide you the solution for it through Direct-Trac incident, so could you please create the incident in your direct trac account.

You can login to your Direct-Trac account using the credentials and password that are provided by our sales team to create incident. I would request you to use the following link to login to your DT account.

http://www.syncfusion.com/account/Logon 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Rakesh D

StudentsMVC3App_1f969f50.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon