We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ASP.NET Window control in MVC 4 Project

Hello,
I want to use SF Window ASP.NET Control into my MVC 4 Project. Can I use it?
If so, I would create a new Window Control in Javascript, in order to open multiple windows for each items menu click event fired.

Somethink like this:

[aspx]
<syncfusion:Window ID="Window1" runat="server" Modal="False" Height="200px" Width="250px" AutoFormat="Office2007 Black" ShowPinButton="True" ShowMinMaxButtons="True" ShowRefreshButton="True" EnableXHTML="False"></syncfusion:Window>

<%=Html.Syncfusion.Menu("MenuJStart").OpenOnClick(False).Mode(MenuModel.ModeType.NormalMenu).ClientSideOnClick("CreateNewWindow").Items(......)

[script.js]
function CreateNewWindow()
{
        $('#Window1').clone(true).appendTo(document.body);
        $find('Window1').SetSource('account/login');
        $find('Window1').Open();
}

My goal is create a Multi Document Interface where users can open multiple windows selecting items from a menu.
The above code in my project doesn't work and I don't know if it is correct or not.
Could you give me any suggest, for me this is a very important project!

Thanks in advance
Gaetano

3 Replies

DS Dharmalingam S Syncfusion Team April 11, 2013 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Gaetano,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion forums.

We will update our response for this query in the incident '106871'. Please refer the above specified incident for better followup.

Regards,
Dharmalingam S

GL Gaetano La Fragola April 11, 2013 11:13 AM UTC

Hello,
excuse me but I'm very confused.
In the Incident 106871 there is only one thread of Chad.
How is Chad? A customer that has the same problem or a person of Syncfusion Support?
However Chad don't suggest workarounds to my issue.
What should I do?
I have to wait for someone to answer me?
Best Regards
Gaetano

DS Dharmalingam S Syncfusion Team April 17, 2013 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Gaetano,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have provided solution for the above requirement in incident ‘106871’. Please refer the incident for the solution.

Kindly have follow up with the same incident, if you require further assistance on this.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Regards
Dharmalingam S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon