We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

updating dataset & datagrid, adjusted with tablemapping

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10817 Feb 12,2004 04:07 PM Apr 23,2006 05:20 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: FAQ
Reinier Domsdorf
Asked On February 12, 2004 04:07 PM

Dear All, Now that I have a nicly made datagrid, made with the use of the tablemapping, (code from this forum), I am not able to update the data to the database, I get the following error: Additional information: Update requires a valid UpdateCommand when passed DataRow collection with modified rows. I tried to make a commandbuilder-> did not work. I tried to make a dataset.getchanges (wich is THIS case) ---> did not work. I tried to make select,update,delete&insert commands manually---> did not work Can ANYBODY tell me how to update a datagrid-dataset, wich is adjusted with 'tablemapping-code' Thank you very much, I am getting grey hairs.... reinier

reinier domsdorf
Replied On March 1, 2004 09:15 AM

here is the answer

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 23, 2006 05:20 PM

> > Dear All, > >Now that I have a nicly made datagrid, made with the use of the tablemapping, (code from this forum), I am not able to update the data to the >database, I get the following error: > >Additional information: Update requires a valid UpdateCommand when passed DataRow collection with modified rows. > >I tried to make a commandbuilder-> did not work. >I tried to make a dataset.getchanges (wich is THIS case) ---> did not work. >I tried to make select,update,delete&insert commands manually---> did not work > > > >Can ANYBODY tell me how to update a datagrid-dataset, wich is adjusted with ''tablemapping-code'' > > > > >Thank you very much, I am getting grey hairs.... > >reinier > > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;