We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

updating dataset & datagrid, adjusted with tablemapping

Dear All, Now that I have a nicly made datagrid, made with the use of the tablemapping, (code from this forum), I am not able to update the data to the database, I get the following error: Additional information: Update requires a valid UpdateCommand when passed DataRow collection with modified rows. I tried to make a commandbuilder-> did not work. I tried to make a dataset.getchanges (wich is THIS case) ---> did not work. I tried to make select,update,delete&insert commands manually---> did not work Can ANYBODY tell me how to update a datagrid-dataset, wich is adjusted with 'tablemapping-code' Thank you very much, I am getting grey hairs.... reinier

2 Replies

RD reinier domsdorf March 1, 2004 02:15 PM UTC

here is the answer

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 23, 2006 09:20 PM UTC

> > Dear All, > >Now that I have a nicly made datagrid, made with the use of the tablemapping, (code from this forum), I am not able to update the data to the >database, I get the following error: > >Additional information: Update requires a valid UpdateCommand when passed DataRow collection with modified rows. > >I tried to make a commandbuilder-> did not work. >I tried to make a dataset.getchanges (wich is THIS case) ---> did not work. >I tried to make select,update,delete&insert commands manually---> did not work > > > >Can ANYBODY tell me how to update a datagrid-dataset, wich is adjusted with ''tablemapping-code'' > > > > >Thank you very much, I am getting grey hairs.... > >reinier > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon