We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customize SfDatePicker colors

I would like to change the header's caption and the footer's buttons forecolor, but I don't have any clue about how to acomplish this. 

I have been considering using a HeaderTemplate but this only is a workaround and, in the best case, it will solve only half of the problem.

Any suggestions?

Best regards.

4 Replies

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team April 2, 2013 07:33 AM UTC

Hi Juan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have created and attached the sample to achieve your requirement of changing the header of the SfDatePicker and Foreground of Button. In the attached sample, we have set Header property of SfDateSelector using SelectorStyle property of SfDatePicker. We faced an issue while setting Foreground property of SfDateSelector as like Header property. We will be fixing this issue and the fix will be available in upcoming release. As of now, we have given a workaround in the attached sample by editing the template of SfDateSelector to customize the foreground of Button in SfDatePicker .

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Swasthika Lakshmi I

App12_e42edf49.zip

JD Juan de Miguel April 3, 2013 07:42 AM UTC

Great!

Thank you a lot for your quick response.

Regards.

RI Riccon March 6, 2014 06:19 PM UTC

Hi,

Sample in your previous post is not available. Can I see it somehow?
Thank you.

MM marcos mateus March 29, 2018 02:01 PM UTC

Obrigado!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon