We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cannot access a disposed object.Object name: ‘GridComboBoxListBoxPart'."

Hi,

I am using the combobox in the grid cell. (CellType='ComboBox'). My application is using the syncfusion DockManager and also using the Tabbed MDI widnow control so that I can dock my form in the Tabbed window and also  I can make it “Floating” and can make it docked.

Problem is - when the form is in Tab control and when I click on combobox - its popups the dropdown. But when I make the form “floating” (by selecting context menu "Floating") and then clicks on the combobox, it does not pop up the dropdown.

After looking into it what I observed is- it throws an exception "Cannot access a disposed object.Object name: ‘GridComboBoxListBoxPart'."

It seems like, somehow object of  ListBoxPart (GridComboBoxListBoxPart ) in the ComboBoxCellRenderer is getting disposed. (render.ListBoxPart.IsDisposed is found true)

Please assist. This is very critical issue I observed in the syncfusion control.

Thanks in Advance,

Ujwal

1 Reply

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team March 28, 2013 12:44 PM UTC

Hi ujwal salunkhe,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We have deeply analyzed your query. In your update you have mention as ComboBox is disosed while selecting float in context menu. If you have used any method to dispose the object in context menu loading or changing. If yes , please provide the code snippets or any other simple sample which is reproduce the issue in your end. And let me know the version of Syncfusion essential studio which is you have used. Because we didn’t able to prepare the sample to reproduce the issue.

Please get us back with the details. Surely we will resolve this critical issue as soon as possible.

Regards,

Vinish. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon