We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Enabling themes on single column

I have a column with a drop down grid DropDownButton = new GridCellComboBoxButton(this); I also have an ''Edit'' button in each row. Is there a way I can enable themes on the GridCellComboBoxButton but not on the Edit button. It just looks terrible having 30 XP style ''Edit'' buttons in a column on top of each other, but the GridCellComboBoxButton looks great with XP style. Alternatively can I set an image in the GridCellComboBoxButton?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2004 07:48 PM UTC

I do not know a way to do this (themes on a single column) without just draw your own bitmap button like the buttons in the CellButtons sample. As far as putting a bitmap on a combobutton,there are a couple of things you can try. You can handle the CellDrawn event, and if it is your cell, you could draw a bitmap over the button at this point. Or you can derive your own cell control, and draw everything your self.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon