We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SplashControl bug with upgrade

I recently upgraded from 1.6.1.5 to 1.6.1.8 and now our splashcontrol which is being shown with the showsplash(true) - ie modal version no longer works. The form displays at the same time and it messes up all sorts of stuff. I have tried using the auto modes and they fail to work properly as well.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2004 08:08 PM UTC

Hi Chuck, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I could observe the above mentioned behavior here, and have notified the development team about this. I will update as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your feedback on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2004 05:02 PM UTC

Any update on this, I would hate to have to remove the splash stuff from my application just because I applied a patch. Is there a workaround or something? >Hi Chuck, > >Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I could observe the above mentioned behavior here, and have notified the development team about this. I will update as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your feedback on this issue. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2004 09:49 PM UTC

Hi Chuck, We apologise for the delay in this regard. I have conveyed your message tp the development team and will update you at the earliest. We appreciate your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 18, 2004 06:42 PM UTC

Hi Chuck, This is to inform you that the above mentioned issue has now been taken care of. Please open a DirectTrac incident in this regard, and I will update you there with additional information. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon