We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridList - binding context problem

Hi, I placed ComboBoxExt (1) with GridList as drop down control.GridList is bound to datatable. In addition there is simple ComboBox (2) bound to the same datatable. When I change selection in (2) selection is also changed in (1). When I open drop/down in (1) (display GridList) correct line is selected. After I change selected line, selection is changed in (1) only, and after that moment changes done in (2) aren''t reflected in (1). Basically I need functionality of regular combo box, but to display several columns when combo is dropped down. Sample is attached. AutoCompletion_8806.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 11, 2004 12:07 PM UTC

Thank you for the sample. The gridlistcontrol is using a different bindingcontext than the listbox or the combobox (which uses the form''s bindingcontext). To make the gridlistcontrol use the same bindingcontext, you can add this code at the bottom of the form''s constructor. gridListControl1.BindingContext = this.BindingContext;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon