We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NumericUpDown spin button clicked event

Hello,

is there a way to detect when a NumericUpDown spin button has been clicked?

3 Replies

KL Karthikeyan L Syncfusion Team February 25, 2013 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

NumericUpDown has a ValueChanged event, which is raised when the value is changed. Based on the changed values, we can detect whether up or down button is pressed. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement and attached the sample for your reference.

Could you please check the sample and let us know whether it meet your requirement or else please provide some more information regarding your needs.

[Sample link]: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/General/NumericUpDown_Demo1240435402.zip

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Karthikeyan.

DJ Djooleean December 20, 2016 04:22 PM UTC

Hi all,

I have the same question and more generally, I would like to know the source that is triggering the 'ValueChanged' event...

I think, unfortunately, there are other sources that can trigger value changed event...
In my case a 'Virtualization' DataGrid re-uses a cell and ValueChanged is triggered for the new cell...

How can we determine the source of the ValueChanged event for a NumericUpDown ( +/- buttons, text content value, UI update, value binding) ??

Thanks in advance,
Julien

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team December 21, 2016 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Julien, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

In our SfNumericUpDown control, the source of the ValueChanged event can be the control itself. You can determine it by observing sender of the ValueChanged event which returns the source of it. Please let us know if we misunderstood your query. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon