We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Collect and populate intellisense data

Hi,

Do you have working example of populating intellisense data (context and prompt) for C# language? I try to do this but documentation on parsing code and using lexems is poor so it is hard. I don't want to use external parsing tools (because you parsing code) so meybe you have ready to use solution? I look at WPF example but it is not working for me. I add reference to assembly and intellisense doesn't have my classes and types. Only those predefined.

Best regards
Klaudiusz

3 Replies

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team February 18, 2013 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Klaudiusz ,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

Please have the sample for using Intellisense in EditControl from the below link.

[sample link]
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/103706/intellisense-986446147.zip

Please let us know if you need any other details.

Regards ,
Paul Anderson S

EN enova February 18, 2013 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for quick answer. I look at this sample a lots of times but this is only guidline how to use contesxt chioce and prompt. I serch for complete C# solution. I thought that meybe you have one.

E.g. like WPF sample (which not working as I expected). Add asseblies and when I write "System." I get filled context choice with namespaces (for System), Types, method, properties and fields. When I write:

StreamReader sr;
sr. // I get filled context choice with alle fields, properties, methods, events (static, const), etc.

Do you have solution like this?

Best regards
Klaudiusz

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team February 20, 2013 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Klaudiusz ,

Thanks for the update.

Currently in EditControl,we can add ContextChoice and ContextPrompt intellisense using Xml or Lexim only. In WF EditControl, we don’t have support for adding Assemblies to render ContextChoice and ContextPrompt with the namespaces in EditControl.

Please let us know if you have any concerns

Regards,
Paul Anderson S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon