We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

File Not found Exception for Syncfusion.grid.windows.resource.dll

Hello,

We have migrated .Net project from visual studio 2005 to 2010 and we use syncfusion.grid.windows.dll (version: 4.402.0.51) as a reference in our project. The problem is that it is working perfectly fine in some systems but in some systems, it throws an exception File Not found Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.Resource.dll. We are not using this file directly but only Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.dll. Due to this error, menu items are not clickable anymore. 
I don't think it is because of the old version of syncfusion as it is working in many systems.

Could you please help me to proceed? 

Thanks in Advance

4 Replies

RB Ragamathulla B Syncfusion Team February 5, 2013 04:20 AM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products,

Let me know your current version what you are using. Which is helpful for us to provide better solution to you. 

Regards,
Ragamathullah B.

AS Athiram S Syncfusion Team February 5, 2013 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

This is due to the usage of dll for a different framework. You need to set the framework of the project correctly in order to make it work. If you are using framework 2.0, you need to set the framework by the following Steps:

1) Right-click on project and choose properties.

2)Choose Application from left tab.

3)Choose Target Framework as 2.0.

Now, you could refer your dll "4.402.0.51" in your project, and now it should refer correctly.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Athiram S

RA Rahul February 9, 2013 10:19 AM UTC

Thanks for your response.

It works now.

AS Athiram S Syncfusion Team February 11, 2013 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to know that the issue is fixed at your end. Please let us know if you have any other issues related to this.

Regards,
Athiram S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon