We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Intellisense Dropdown

Is there anyway to set an imagelist or something to the dropdown that is created with the ContextChoicePopup event? I''ve populated the dropdown with my entries, but I would like to have different images next to different item - like VS.NET has an icon for properties, another one for methods, another one for methods. Thanks.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2004 04:06 PM UTC

Hi Dave, Please take a look at the IntelliSenseDemo sample in the directory \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Edit\Samples\IntelliSenseFunctions, and let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DW Dave Wurtz February 10, 2004 06:13 PM UTC

I have looked at it and all of the items in the dropdown have a purple circle next to them. How do I get something other than a purple circle next them? Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2004 06:46 PM UTC

Hi Dave, Please refer to the sample application attached here which shows how to display images adjacent to the ContextChoice items. This screenshot shows how the ContextChoice popup looks like at runtime. This sample is also available with the latest release of Essential Edit (v2.0.2.1). If you are using an earlier version, please open an incident in DirectTrac and I will update you with the download instructions for the same. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DW Dave Wurtz February 11, 2004 11:11 AM UTC

Thank you. This showed me what I needed to know.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon