We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MDI child: docking/undocking MDI child forms

Hello, my application should provide the following feature: xxx one area on the left with a menu (tree view control with a list of transactions) xxx one area on the right (fill the rest of MDI parent window), having one or more MDI child windows. These windows should be enabled with docking/undocking features like "normal" controls, e.g. floating should be possible, zooming in and out from the right side etc.. Is that possible? Can this behaviour be achieved using the tabbed MDI child?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 08:53 PM UTC

Hi Stephan, I have tried to create a sample application as per your specifications above and have attached it here. Please refer to the sample application attached and let me know if this meets your requirements. If not, please provide us more information on what you wish to accomplish. Also elaborate on what you are referring to when you say "zooming in and out from the right side". We appreciate your cooperation , and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon