We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataBoundGrid Multi-RowSelect

I''m using a DataBoundGrid and I wish to get the selected row(s) via an index. The issue I''m having is when I select more than one row the GetSelectedRows returns only a count of one to the GridRangeInfoList object. The following is what I''m currently trying: m_SelectedWorkSets = new WorkSetCollection(); //rowList only ever gets one row. GridRangeInfoList rowList = outeGridDataBoundGrid.Selections.GetSelectedRows (true,true); for(int index = 0; index < rowList.Count ; index++) { WorkSet ws = new WorkSet(null); ws = m_DataSource.Import.WorkSetsInFile [index]; m_SelectedWorkSets.Add(ws); }

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 08:43 PM UTC

GetSelectedRows returns GridRangeInfoList which is a list of GridRangeInfo objects. Here is a link to a kb article that discusses getting to the row/col indexes from selections. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=564

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon