We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule control not rendering - Essential Studio v10.4.0.71

Hi, 
I have started a new project using the new MVC 4 project templates.
There are 2 controls in my application in separate controllers. One is a grid which works fine and the other is a Schedule control. I have added all the references to the project and followed the online documentation but when I navigate to the view containing the Schedule it is not visible. When I view the source, the code is there?

Another problem which might be related is I have to change the following to false to use the Grid, Schedule or Chart controls:

@(Html.Syncfusion().StyleManager().Combine(false).Minify(true)

.Register(component =>

{

component.Add(ComponentType.Grid);

component.Add(ComponentType.Chart);

component.Add(ComponentType.Schedule);              

}))

Many thanks

Rick

3 Replies

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team January 8, 2013 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Rick,

We regret for the inconvenience caused as we are not able to reproduce the reported issue in this incident. We have prepared a simple sample as per your requirement and we didn’t find any such issue in it and the sample can be downloaded from the below link:

ScheduleSampleMVC.zip

Kindly try the sample and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

RT Rick Tighe January 8, 2013 01:26 PM UTC

Hi Uma,

Thank you for the response and the sample.
For some reason I seem to be missing some assemblies Chart.base, Chart.Mvc and Schedule.Mvc version 10.444.0.71. I have run the assembly manager several times and even uninstalled and reinstalled Syncfusion Studio twice. The only version I have of the Schedule.Mvc dll is 10.423.0.71?

This has been a very frustrating problem and any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using Windows 8 (64bit) and Visual Studio 2012.

Many thanks

Rick

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team January 22, 2013 02:01 PM UTC

Hi Rick,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Since we need to check this with your license (unlock key), please create a support ticket with those details and follow up the incident for further details.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon