We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

An exception occured while opening excel file.

please check the exception message below.

System.Xml.XmlException: CacheFields

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.XmlReaders.PivotTables.PivotCacheParser.ParseCacheFields(XmlReader reader, PivotCacheImpl cache)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.XmlReaders.PivotTables.PivotCacheParser.ParsePivotCacheDefinition(XmlReader reader, PivotCacheImpl cache, IWorkbook book, String path, RelationCollection relations, String& cacheRecordRelationID)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.XmlSerialization.FileDataHolder.ParsePivotCache(String strWorkbookPath, String relationID, String& strItemName)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.XmlSerialization.FileDataHolder.ParsePivotCaches(String strWorkbookPath)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.XmlSerialization.FileDataHolder.ParseWorkbook(List`1& themeColors)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.XmlSerialization.FileDataHolder.ParseDocument(List`1& themeColors)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.ParseExcel2007Stream(Stream stream, String password)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl.ParseStream(Stream stream, String password, ExcelVersion version, ExcelParseOptions options)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.WorkbookImpl..ctor(IApplication application, Object parent, Stream stream, ExcelParseOptions options, ExcelVersion version)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.ApplicationImpl.CreateWorkbook(Object parent, Stream stream, ExcelVersion version, ExcelParseOptions options)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.Collections.WorkbooksCollection.Open(Stream stream, ExcelVersion version, ExcelParseOptions options)

위치 Syncfusion.XlsIO.Implementation.Collections.WorkbooksCollection.Open(Stream stream, ExcelOpenType openType)

How can i solve this problem?

thank you.

5 Replies

MM Manikandan M Syncfusion Team January 9, 2013 05:40 PM UTC

Hi Jaeyeol Shin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Above provided information is not sufficient to reproduce the issue at our side. Could you please share the input file with your project scenario or simplified issue reproducing sample? so that we could reproduce the issue and update you the solution. Also please update the Essentail studio version which you are using.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Manikandan.M

JS Jaeyeol Shin January 16, 2013 04:27 AM UTC

Hi Manikandan.
The file which I tried to input contains pivot tables.
So I think XlsIO have a problem with reading an excel file contains pivot table.
I attach the input file.

pivottable_7649d0.zip

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team January 18, 2013 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Jaeyeol Shin,

Thank you so much for the update.

We are able to reproduce the above reported exception at our end. Please open a new direct-trac incident with a simple issue reproducing excel file  and stack trace of an error for further follow up on this issue.

Direct-Trac Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you require any further clarifications.

Thanks,

Sridhar.S

JS Jaeyeol Shin January 21, 2013 07:13 AM UTC

I created new incident for this issue.

Thank you.

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team January 21, 2013 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Jaeyeol Shin,

Thank you so much for the update.

Regards,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile