We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to export an single appointment to .ics and send as an attachment to the mail

Hi syncfusion,

I want to export an single appointment to .ics file and that created file i want to send the file to the email id of the users. But i want to export only the single appointment. Hope you understand my question how can i do that. I am using asp.net mvc 4 razor view. Can you provide me an example of my requirement,

Regards,
Srinivas

3 Replies

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team January 18, 2013 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

We regret for the delay.

Currently, we do not have support to export a single appointment. Therefore, we have prepared a workaround illustrating how to export a single appointment to the .ics file. Once the appointment is exported, it is saved in a particular location. You can then use the required code to send that file to the email id of the users. In our workaround, we have only illustrated how to export a single appointment with the use of custom context menu item.

The sample can be downloaded from the below link:

SyncfusionExportSingleApp.rar

Note: In our sample, just create the appointments and right click on the required appointment that is to be exported and then select the “Export” option from the context menu that appears to export the single appointment.

Kindly refer the sample and please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

DG Devendar Gorenkala July 1, 2013 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Team,

I am unable to access the below for exporting single appointment sample

The sample can be downloaded from the below link:

SyncfusionExportSingleApp.rar

Please do the needful.

Thanks

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team July 3, 2013 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Devendar,
Thanks for using Syncfusion products.
We have analyzed the sample provided by you and modified it to suit your requirement. It can be downloaded from the below location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/110244/SyncfusionExportSingleAppointmentSample-643222450.zip

Please let us know if this helps.
Regards,
Velmurugan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon