We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Demo

Can I use dlls of demo version in separate solution under the evaluation period? It is required for a demo purpose for custom functionality with diagramming for business object binding.

3 Replies

CC Chad Church Syncfusion Team December 4, 2012 05:09 PM UTC

Hello Neeraj,

Yes, you may use our dlls to create your own demo applications. 

Thanks,

Chad

NS Neeraj Sahu December 11, 2012 08:04 AM UTC

Thanks Chad,

Actually, I was having issues while configuring the application in different solution. I dont know what was wrong, actually I don't had much time to look into the issue deeply, but referencing the respective DLLs from GAC I was getting version related issues as I was using the same code used in sample solution for diagramming. I made all the possible changes in config file and page itself but went in vain. Referencing the respective DLLs from my physical solution resolved the issue.Still eager to know what I was doing wrong while referencing DLL form GAC. Following is the error I was getting.

Sorry but I should have asked this question earlier.

Parse Error Message:
The base class includes the field 'wndOpenFile', but its type (Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Shared.Window) is not compatible with the type of control (Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Shared.Window).

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team December 12, 2012 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The issue reported by you seems the assembly conflict issue. Could you please ensure that whether you have referenced the same assembly [with same Framework] that you have mentioned in your web.config file? If not, please remove the incorrect assemblies from your application and refer the correct assemblies that you mentioned in your web.config file and let us know if the issue still exist in your end.

Here is the video demonstration:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/101200/video1486300875.zip

For more information regarding the deployment of your application, please visit the below online UG documentation link.

http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/User%20Interface/ASP.NET/Diagram/documents/deploymentrequirements.htm

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon