We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to use bitmap as image in buttonadv

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105929 Nov 28,2012 10:14 AM Dec 6,2012 03:45 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
Ochieng
Asked On November 28, 2012 10:14 AM

Is it possible to use a bitmap as button image instead of using imageurl?

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 29, 2012 06:53 AM

Hi Ochieng,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

We suggest you to set image to the class “.button” which commonly sets the background image for all the  buttons in the page or apply the style to the specific button using its id.  Please refer the below code snippet to achieve this,

<code>

[CSS]

.button

{

background-image:url("../../../Content/Images/background.png");

}

// ‘OfficeButton1’ refers the id of the button control

#OfficeButton1_OUB

{

background-image:url("../../../Content/Images/background.png");

}

</code>

Kindly try the above solution.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

Ochieng
Replied On December 4, 2012 02:32 AM

Hallo ,
my problem is i am making a screenshot and intend to use that as the button image. The buttons are being created dynamically and the image is stored in the databank as a blob. At runtime the image will be accessed using a memorystream and converted to a bitmap therefore i cannot access it using URL.

Ochieng
Replied On December 5, 2012 08:26 AM

my problem is i am making a screenshot and intend to use that as the button image. The buttons are being

created dynamically and the image is stored in the databank as a blob. At runtime the image will be accessed

using a memorystream and converted to a bitmap therefore i cannot access it using URL.

I have attached part of the code to show where my button would implement the button image

code part_634b90d9.zip

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 6, 2012 03:45 AM

Hi Ochieng,

We regret to let you know that this requirement cannot be done with our current implementation. Bitmap images cannot be set directly as background for the Button. You need to store the image in your local folder and should load it using its url.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;