We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can we create a diagram such that i need to save the stream to the database.

Hi,

I am using syncfusion products. In that i want to design a diagram. My requirement is to save the diagram as a stream to the database. I am having a text box and a save button with symbol palette. I will drag the nodes and connectors from the symbol palette and when i click the save button i want to convert the image as stream and i want to save that to the database.

I have seen the last sample but that code is not working in my project. I am basically using asp.net mvc 4 and entites framework. Can you please provide me the sample of my requirement using entities framework.

Regards,

Srinivas 

4 Replies

AG Arjun Gudla November 28, 2012 11:42 AM UTC

Hi,

The given example in the above question is not working for save stream method. Can you please provide me suitable sample.
I am waiting.

Regards,
Srinivas

MS Muralidharan S Syncfusion Team November 30, 2012 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please refer the support incident 101604 which you have created for better follow up? We have updated the working sample and patch in that incident.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Muralidharan S.

AG Arjun Gudla December 1, 2012 12:53 PM UTC

Hi,

I have downloaded the project and patch file and run the project. It is working but it is having some issue with connectors. When i am saving only shapes it is saving where as when i am trying to save the diagram with connectors it is not loading. 

And i have created my own sample project and when i am trying to save the diagram. I am getting an error at diagram.SaveStream method. Is SaveStream is an default method. I am not getting the null value in navigater path. Can i include any other files in the view page to get the path. I would appreciate your help regarding this. And i have updated the sample project in the incident.

Regards,
Srinivas

SK Senthil Kumar M Syncfusion Team December 4, 2012 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the update.

As we already updated in our previous update, could you please refer the support incident 101604 which you have created for better follow up?. We have updated the solution in your incident.

Please let me know if any concerns,

Senthilkumar.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon