We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

EditControl tooltips

I''m trying to provide a tooltip when a user hovers over a word that has a wavy line under it. Is this possible? Kind of like VS.NET - when you have an error in your code, you can hover over the wavy line to see the error. If the above is possible, can I tie some text to the wavy line in some manner? Tag? Thanks.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 5, 2004 09:20 PM UTC

Hi Dave, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate to see if it is possible to implement this feature in the present form of EditControl. If not, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Edit. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team February 6, 2004 07:25 PM UTC

Dave: Since you''re defining where the wavy lines are drawn, you know what ranges contain wavy lines. When the ContextTooltipPopup event is raised you can check to see if the cursor is in any of those ranges and proceed from there. -jk >I''m trying to provide a tooltip when a user hovers over a word that has a wavy line under it. Is this possible? Kind of like VS.NET - when you have an error in your code, you can hover over the wavy line to see the error. > >If the above is possible, can I tie some text to the wavy line in some manner? Tag? > >Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2004 08:17 PM UTC

Hi Jeff, Thanks for sharing this information with us. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon