We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

EditControl tooltips

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10548 Feb 5,2004 06:11 AM Feb 6,2004 03:17 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: EditControl
Dave Wurtz
Asked On February 5, 2004 06:11 AM

I''m trying to provide a tooltip when a user hovers over a word that has a wavy line under it. Is this possible? Kind of like VS.NET - when you have an error in your code, you can hover over the wavy line to see the error. If the above is possible, can I tie some text to the wavy line in some manner? Tag? Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2004 04:20 PM

Hi Dave, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate to see if it is possible to implement this feature in the present form of EditControl. If not, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Edit. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Jeff Key
Replied On February 6, 2004 02:25 PM

Dave: Since you''re defining where the wavy lines are drawn, you know what ranges contain wavy lines. When the ContextTooltipPopup event is raised you can check to see if the cursor is in any of those ranges and proceed from there. -jk >I''m trying to provide a tooltip when a user hovers over a word that has a wavy line under it. Is this possible? Kind of like VS.NET - when you have an error in your code, you can hover over the wavy line to see the error. > >If the above is possible, can I tie some text to the wavy line in some manner? Tag? > >Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 6, 2004 03:17 PM

Hi Jeff, Thanks for sharing this information with us. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;