We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ComboDropDown listening to Key.Down

A ComboDropDown has a PopupControl. When I click on the comdoDropDown button the popupControl becomes visible. I would like to get the control visible also when the user presses the Key.Down key (the control key down) This behaviour is not working currently in the combobox. However when I try to listen to the KeyDown events. I see all keys comming by execept the Keys.Down ! Is this consumed inside the syncfusion component? private void comboDropDownBinding_KeyDown(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs keyEventArg) { switch (keyEventArg.KeyCode) { case Keys.Down: { keyEventArg.Handled = true; this.comboDropDownBinding.PopupControl.Show(); //this.NotifyDropDownKeyPressed(); break; } default : break; } }

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 08:44 PM UTC

Hi Marco The popup in a ComboDropDown control will be displayed bif you press the ALT and the down arrow key. To display the popup when you press just the down arrow key, you will need to derive from the ComboDropDown control and override the ProcessCmdKey event. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon