We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Saving XLSX file with 2010 Format

I am evaluating the 10.3.0.43 version of XLSIo in order to create an excel in xlsx format. I am becoming cray. If i create my own xlsx file and use : 
Dim xltfilename As String = "c:\temp\FileExcel.xlsx"
        Dim sFileNameXls As String = "c:\temp\2010_out_Sample.xlsx"
        Dim excelEngine As New Syncfusion.XlsIO.ExcelEngine
        Dim oXlsApp As Syncfusion.XlsIO.IApplication = excelEngine.Excel
        'Dim oXlsWbk As Syncfusion.XlsIO.IWorkbook 'Excel.Workbook       'Cartella di lavoro Excel.
        Dim oXlsWbk As Syncfusion.XlsIO.IWorkbook = oXlsApp.Workbooks.Open(xltfilename)

oXlsWbk.Version = Syncfusion.XlsIO.ExcelVersion.Excel2010
        oXlsWbk.SaveAs(sFileNameXls)
        'Close the workbook.
        oXlsWbk.Close()
        excelEngine.Dispose()
When i open the file with Exel 2010 i recive a "Unreadable content" message.

I also tryed to open a workbook of the example given with the evaluation copy. The same errors occurs.
The component works well if i try to save in 2003 format.
Any ideas ?

1 Reply

MM Manikandan M Syncfusion Team September 24, 2012 05:19 AM UTC

Hi Filippo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created the simplified sample with above providing coding and input file to reproduce the issue.But we are not able to see the issue "Unreadable content" message when opening the output workbook.We suspect that issue could be occurred for input file which you use.So could please update us the input file which you use else simplified issue reproducing sample? So that we can analysis further and update you the solution.

We have attached the sample which we used in the below link.

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Manikandan.M

105231_c02ce140.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon