We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MaskedEditBox:Mask lliteral characters

I am using a MaskedEditBox on a windows form for entering position coordinates (latitude/longitude). I am attempting to create a mask that will help the user enter data in the following format: {045°23''13" N} (no braces) The Mask I''ve create looks like this: "###°##''##\" ?" However, when I use the Mask, the MaskedEditBox looks like this: { '' "} (no curly braces) The degree symbol ''°'' is missing. This character draws fine the .NET TextBox, but will not appear in the MaskedEditBox. Am I doing something wrong in my Mask string or is it a problem with the MaskedEditBox control? Thanks, mto

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 08:25 PM UTC

Hi MTO, I have tested for this issue in our latest release Essential Suite v2.0.2.1, and the MaskEditBox correctly displays the ''°'' character in the Mask as shown in the screenshot attached. If you are using an older version, please open an incident in Direct Trac in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions to our latest release. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon