We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Binding an interactive cursor across multiple chart areas

Syncfusion,

I'm currently in trying to find a way to bind an interactive cursor's X location across multiple charts.  I have a bunch of line graphs that whenever I mouse over a vertical line appears at the mouse's X axis coordinate on the chart.  Currently, each chart has their own interactive cursor.  However, I want to bind each of those vertical line locations to whichever graph the mouse is currently over.  In other words, I want all of the vertical bars that are created by the interactive cursor to line up at the same point on the X-axis of each graph and change on all the graphs whenever I mouse over one of the charts.  Is this possible?  I'm thinking I basically just need access to manually setting each of the interactive cursors X-axis location.

Thanks,
Jared

3 Replies

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team August 31, 2012 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Jared,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your requirement to use interactive cursor binded to three different chart areas, we recommend you to use our SyncchartAreas instead of using 3 different areas inside a panel. Using Syncchart areas you can acheive your requirement. Based on it we have created a simple sample which you can download from the link below.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Michael Prabhu.

Charts_da0b930f.zip

TR Tim Raymond July 30, 2013 02:19 PM UTC

I can't seem to download this sample.  Access denied error, or something of that nature.  Anyone else have this issue?

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team August 1, 2013 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please find the sample from the following location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Muneesh Kumar G.

SyncChartAreas_Demo_6c5278f0.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon