We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv is showing incorrect colors when popup window is shown.

Hi, I am using TreeViewAdv in 1.6.1.8 VS.NET 2003 on winxp/win2k. In my application, I have attached a XPPopupMenu using popup menus manager to the TreeViewAdv. On right click -> select a bar item, I am poping up a form. When the form is shown, the selected node in the tree is not changing the colors properly. 1. Run the attached sample. 2. Select ''Node 0''. 3. Click on any property. Notice that you see a gray color node with white text. 4. Right click on ''Node 0''. You will get a messagebox. Notice that the color of the selected ''Node 0'' is not grey. On win2k it is showing a navy blue bg and black fg color (default windows theme). This is unreadable. Why is it treating this popup window differently from focus out? thanks, - Reddy cs_7229.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Reddy We are unable to see the problem in the 2.0 beta. Also the colors can be set or controlled by the InactiveSelectedNodeBackground and the InactiveSelectedNodeForeColor properties of the TreeViewAdv control. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 5, 2004 07:58 PM UTC

Can you try this on 1.6.1.8, to confirm that the bug existed in 1.6.1.8 on your box (and got fixed in 2.0) ? - Reddy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon