We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Have accidentally killed off moving up and down with arrows

Ive accidentally killed off moving up and down in my listbox grid (a databoundgrid with a listboxselectionmode set) with the arrow keys. I have 2 grids, one which works and the other which doesnt. Ive tried to compare them but cant figure out how they differ. I''ve tried AllowEdit = true and changed selection modes and made the cell activation mode ActivateCurrentCell and all kinds of other properties. What have i accidentally set/unset? thanks simon

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2004 10:41 PM UTC

What events have you handled? Any key type events? Have you some how set style.Enabled = false for any cells or columns? Are you doing any validation or something that might prevent leaving a cell? Are there any exceptions being shown in teh output window?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 08:20 AM UTC

Still looking at this one. Thanks for your suggestions. Its nearly 4am and i''ll have to go through each of your ideas in turn. The only key event i have checks for escape, and the exact same code is use elsewhere. I dont see any styles that are not enabled. None of the cells are editable, theyre all listbox ''style''. i''ll check out exceptions later

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon