We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Sorting, and extra rows appearing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

10484 Feb 3,2004 03:25 PM Feb 3,2004 04:11 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
simon
Asked On February 3, 2004 03:25 PM

Early in the development of my program when i double-clicked on a column header extra columns would appear such as the primary key and other unbound column fields. At that time I disabled sorting. Now I am reenabling it and everything seems to work fine. It seems odd and I dont like things fixing themselves without knowing why. Any idea why the extra columns would appear when the column headers are clicked on, and maybe I can figure out why they arent any more. Thanks, simon

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 3, 2004 03:51 PM

Are you using the 2.0 beta code? Version 2010 had a problem with GridBoundColumns being reset on sorts. This was fixed in later versions.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 3, 2004 04:11 PM

thats very likely it. i switched versions at some point. thanks, good to know :)

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;