We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDFViewer with a stream

Hello, We are evaluating the PdfViewerControl in MVC.  we are trying to load up a pdf that is generated and streamed to us.  are there any examples that would show us how do this with the pdfViewer and either the raw bytes of the pdf or a memory stream?

Currently, i have something that i "THINK" should work, by loading up a memory stream in the model and then passing that in the ViewData, then binding to the control in the view, but all i'm getting is a tool bar with a gray background.

Thank you in advance,
Chruska

4 Replies

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team August 21, 2012 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Chraskua,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We could see that you have opened a direct track incident 97768 regarding this and could you please follow up the details in this incident.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Meikandan

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team August 21, 2012 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Chraskua,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We could see that you have opened a direct track incident 97768 regarding this and could you please follow up the details in this incident.

Regards,

Meikandan

DK Daniel Keereweer August 22, 2012 10:21 AM UTC

Hi,

I have the exact same problem so please post any solutions here is possible.

Thanks
Daniel

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team August 24, 2012 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Davis,

Thank you for your patience,

We attached the sample by loading the PdfViewer by stream instead of loading the viewer from file path and attached the sample in the below link.

Sample link: PdfViewerDemo_FromStream.zip

Regards,

Meikandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon