We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DropDownButton IsSmallImageVisible and IsLargeImageVisible properties have no effect

I have been trying to use the DropDownButton control from the Tools library. I would like to have a button without an image. At first I tried using the DropDownButtonAdv, but this did not seem to expose any properties to hide the images. I then found the DropDownButton which to my delight exposed the properties
IsSmallImageVisible and IsLargeImageVisible. I quickly modified my XAML to set these properties to false and ran my program. Much to my dismay the images REMAINED! After building, I looked at the properties window and bizarrely the properties were checked even though the XAML was set explicitly to false. After much experimentation I cannot get the images hidden. This is extremely frustrating. I understand why some people would like to use images in their drop downs, but I would like to have one with text only. Is this a bug? Any known workarounds?  

Here is the XAML for the button: 
<syncfusion:DropDownButton Width="80" Label="Actions" Background="{StaticResource DropDownBackGroundBrush}" BorderBrush="#929292"  Margin="5,0,0,0" IsSmallImageVisible="False" IsLargeImageVisible="False"/>

1 Reply

KL Karthikeyan L Syncfusion Team July 30, 2012 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

We have logged a defect report internally with the issue “IsSmallImageVisible and IsLargeImageVisible properties not working with DropDownButton”. As per our Forum regulations, we will not be able to share the fix for this issue. However, if you are interested in receiving the fix for this issue, then, we would request you to use our Direct-Trac Support system to resolve all your technical queries.

For more details, please login into http://www.syncfusion.com/Account/ and we will be happy to help you.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Karthikeyan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon