We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding an image to a Summary row cell in WPF

Hello,

I was curious if it was possible to add an image to a Summary row cell in WPF?  Currently I am using the CellItemTemplate field from the GridDataVisibleColumn to display an icon along side my values in the main grid.  I want to extend this to Summary row, but I haven't found anything similar to the CellItemTemplate field in the GridDataSummaryColumn.  Is this possible?

Thanks

1 Reply

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team July 17, 2012 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Jared,

Thank you for your update.

Yes, you can show images in the CaptionSummaryRow of the GridDataControl by using the Data Templates. You have to set the template key in QueryCellInfo event and you cannot set in XAML. And also, we already have sample for this in our dashboard, please check the sample in the below location,

Sample Location Path: $Installation-directory\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\10.2.0.56\WPF\Grid.WPF\Samples\3.5\GridDataControl\Summaries\Customizing CaptionSummaryRow Demo\CS

For your reference, you can download the sample in the below location,

Sample.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon