We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxAdv formatting

Hello, Is there any way that I can control the formatting of the DisplayMember in a ComboBoxAdv control? For example, I have a decimal value to display, but I want it displayed to the user as a percentage (e.g. .05 would be shown as 5%). Thanks!

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2004 08:13 PM UTC

Hi, We appreciate your feedback on this issue. Presently, there is no provision to format the DisplayMember of the ComboBoxAdv control. However we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 04:31 PM UTC

Yes, do please consider this as a feature request. Thank you! >Hi, > >We appreciate your feedback on this issue. Presently, there is no provision to format the DisplayMember of the ComboBoxAdv control. However we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 06:11 PM UTC

Can you think of a work around in the meantime? I''d like to maybe subclass the combobox and do the formatting that way, if possible. Thanks again.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2004 08:34 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for the update. I have consulted the development team in this regard, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your patience, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon